I adapted this recipe to make it vegetarian, and omitted the parmesan cheese coating (although will definitely make them again with the parmesan!). I really loved the end product, and making them almost bite-sized meant I could just pop them in my mouth while marathoning Mad Men. (I know, I'm four years behind everyone else, but goodness it is a good show)
OVEN STUFFED POTATOES
Recipe from Canela Kitchen
1 kilo potatoes, peeled
3 egg yolks
3 tbsp flour
Spinach and feta, to fill
1. Boil and mash the potatoes. Add the egg yolks and flour, and mix to form a dough. Preheat oven to 190C.
2. Wilt the spinach by rinsing it under cold water and then place it into a medium-hot frying pan with only the water that is still on the leaves for a couple of minutes.
3. Cut the feta into small cubes.
4. Form the potato dough into evenly-sized balls. Now that you have checked they're all even, squish down each ball and place a spinach leaf then a cube of feta (or more, depending on size) in each and re-shape into balls.
5. Place the balls on a baking tray and cook until browned (this will vary depending on size).
Check out the other members' recipes here!