Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm sorry!


I knowww, I've been very lazy with posting, but I have caught the cold/flu/illness that's going round so I've been wrapped up in my warm blanket and only getting out of bed to tackle uni assignments and panto rehearsals.

It doesn't help that I can fold our couch out into a bed right in front of the TV, and that a friend just bought Tara and I Mario Kart for the Wii. I will have you know that I have gotten quite good, quite quickly in the last few days.

But never fear! I am going to have baking adventures with the Uber-Blonde (that is what you get for being the only (?) blonde in the Panto society) next weekend, and once I get these assignments underway I'll start beng more diligent. I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uber-Blonde sounds like a super hero, so I'll keep that nickname thanks :D
We can be a crime fighting team .. er .. the Baker Girls .. or something ..