This is a standard bread recipe that I adulterated from Jamie Oliver's Happy Days with the Naked Chef. The measurements are what I used to make five small (roughly palm-sized) rolls, but thats only because its what I had left in flour without breaking into a new packet! I'd suggest doubling it if you want a decent loaf of bread.
125mL lukewarm water
10g dried yeast
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp salt
1. Place flour in a bowl and make a well. Pour in approximately half the water and add yeast, sugar and salt.
2. Combine ingredients to a porridge-like consistency, add the rest of the water and combine.
3. Knead the dough, cover in cling wrap and leave for half an hour.
4. Knock the air out of the dough (punching it a few times usually works) and form it to the shape you want. If you want to add fillings to your dough, do it now.
5. Leave the dough to prove until it has doubled in size (I normally cover it with a teatowel at this stage).
6. Bake the bread. DELICIOUS.