The Uber-Blonde came over today for procrastinationing. We ended up making her pumpkin bake. We put the baking dish down on the stove top. We (thank goodness!) decided to eat in the loungeroom instead of the kitchen. Just as we sat down, THE BAKING DISH EXPLODED.
This is my tiny, dear, sweet kitchen after the massacre (taken from where we would have been sitting!)
Nonetheless - Pumpkin bake!
Half a pumpkin, roasted or boiled until it is soft
One can of diced tomatoes
1. Layer the pumpkin over the bottom of a baking tray.
2. Sprinkle liberally with breadcrumbs
3. Dice onion and fry until transparent
4. Add diced tomatoes and heat until a little of the moisture is gone from them
5. Pour over the breadcrumbs and top with cheese
6. Bake until cheese is melted. Nomnomnomnom. Do not place your baking dish over the hot stove top!