Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Taco Night!

This is something T & I are hoping to make a weekly thing. Which will probably happen because I love tacos, and they are so gosh-darn simple to make! I realised we didn't have any seasoning when I got home, so I invented some, and I'm going to go all P-Dubz and show you photos of each step. Because I like that about her recipes.

TACO SEASONING


1. Put some minced or crushed garlic into a bowl and cover with Sumac. Sprinkle on some chilli flakes, salt and pepper



3. Combine it all unti it looks gross like this and is to your tastes.





Then you just add it to some browned mince! I think I'll have to refine this later, but it wasn't horrendous. And this is what the plate looked like (sans mince):

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh I was wondering what that taste was! For some reason I thought it tasted a bit like lime? Anyway. Uber scrumptious! xx