Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Parmesan Crumbed Chicken

I've had this recipe bookmarked for flipping ages, and I finally got around to making it last night! *applause* Its originally from Closet Cooking, and now that I've got the basics down I think I'll be able to do it better next time. Thank goodness I took the picture when I did while it was cooking, shortly after that I burnt all of the crumbing! This is what happens when you don't slice the chicken so that its actually fryable. Lesson learnt.



PARMESAN CRUMBED CHICKEN
from Closet Cooking


2 chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup each breadcrumbs and Parmesan, mixed

1. SLICE THE CHICKEN BREASTS SO THAT THEY ARE THIN

2. Coat chicken in flour

3. Coat chicken in egg

4. Coat chicken in breadcrumb/parmesan mixture

5. Drizzle olive oil into frypan and cook chicken, turning once on each side.

That's it! I served it with a nice salad and some home-made wedges. Delicious :)

No comments: